Welcome to Complete Care Chiropractic Clinic
MESSAGE TO OUR PATIENTS & PROSPECTIVE NEW PATIENTS
We have missed you all! Our clinic is happy to welcome all of our patients back as of June 1, 2020. We have had to make many changes as a result of COVID-19, which include scheduling, rigorous cleaning measures, and safety methods for staff and for you, the patient.
We have been proactive in planning for your return. You will see many new protocols when you come to our office. These include:
- Welcomed by a staff member who will triage you according to CDC guidelines. Your temperature and prescreening questions will be taken upon arrival. You will then be taken to one of our treatment rooms to await our chiropractic assistant or doctor.
- Our office hours have changed to accommodate social distancing and the arrival of patients, and general patient care. We are now open:
- Monday Wednesday Friday 8am - 8pm
- Tuesday Thursday 9am - 1pm & 2pm - 7pm
- Saturday 8am - 2pm
- We ask that you arrive with a mask, alone (exceptions for minors & caregivers who must bring their loved one) and that you arrive as close to your appointment time as possible, to eliminate multiple patients in the lobby.
- Due to our limited appointment times, we will be enforcing our cancellation policy of $25 for missed appointments.
- Appointments for therapeutic massage have been permitted by the governor, and our state governing body, for acute care only at this time. Our doctors must establish the “medical necessity” of these treatments accordingly before they can be scheduled. We are not permitted yet to do any other massages (Gift Certificates, patients that do not see our doctors, or any wellness massage). When massage therapists are granted ability to return to a business as usual, and do these other types of massage, we will notify all our patients.
We look forward to seeing you all and we cannot wait to restore the health and wellness you have been accustomed to. We appreciate your patience during the last two months, and we ask that you continue to do so as we navigate the new schedule and treatment plans accordingly. As always, our goal is to provide you with the best possible care. If you have any further questions, please contact our office.
COMPLETE CARE CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC
Services Provided by Our Team:
Our care therapies and techniques are safe, effective, and non-invasive and are performed without using drugs or surgical procedures. Treatments are designed to target pain, optimize pain relief, increase range of motion, restore spine health, and prevent recurrent injury.
- Chiropractic Care: We offer advanced spinal correction and pain-free adjustments aimed at providing lasting relief from neck pain, back pain, spinal nerve pain, and headaches. Spinal adjustment corrects musculoskeletal problems, including subluxations (spinal misalignment) and bulging or herniated discs that cause joint or nerve pain or pain from soft tissue irritation or inflammation.
- Massage Therapies: Your wellness plan may be complemented with one or more of our massage therapies that help to relax tight muscles, relieve muscle pain, improve circulation, and reduce inflammation and swelling. Massage therapy also stimulates tissue healing and restore immune balance.
- Corrective Exercises: Targeted corrective exercises and stretches from our experienced chiropractors aim to help strengthen soft and connective tissues. This may correct irregularities contributing to pain and reduce the risk of injury.
Conditions Treated at Complete Care Chiropractic Clinic
Our chiropractors in Warren specialize in treating a variety of musculoskeletal conditions that cause pain or restrict mobility. They include:
- Neck, Back, and Shoulder Pain
- Herniated Discs
- Headaches and Migraines
- Repetitive Use Injuries
- Sports and Work Injuries
What to Expect at Your First Visit
Our chiropractors will first explain how these natural techniques can benefit you. A comprehensive evaluation is then done to determine if this treatment approach is right for you. If so, a thorough examination along with various diagnostic tests will be performed to uncover the underlying cause of the pain. This helps in customizing a wellness care plan to meet your health goals.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Chiropractors
Individualized care at Complete Care Chiropractic Clinic in Warren can help prevent debilitating pain from interfering with your quality of life. Call us today at 586-576-0701 to schedule your appointment. We accept various insurance programs and payment methods. Be sure to check out our testimonials to read what patients have to say about their experience.
Complete Care Chiropractic Clinic | 586-576-0701
30061 Schoenherr Rd., Suite B,
Warren, MI 48088