Happy "20th" Anniversary to COMPLETE CARE CHIROPRACTIC CLINIC!!
Did you know that on March 6, 2002, Dr. Rose Batanjski opened her clinic in Warren. Her very first office was located on Hoover Rd. in the Presidents Village building by the fire station. Just a small office with 4 rooms and she did it all on her own. She thrived and grew and soon needed a bigger space.
In 2005, Complete Care moved to a bigger location on 13 Mile in the Mission Annex building. With more than double the rooms, Dr. Rose was also growing her own family, so she needed to add another chiropractor and also more staff to accommodate all the patients. Within 8 years, it was quickly becoming obvious that we were busting out of our current location and it was decided that we would need to move again.
In June 2013, we moved to our current location on Schoenherr Rd. With 3800 sq. ft. of office space, divided up between treatment rooms, massage rooms and administrative offices, we call this home. Dr. Rose was very strategic when she hired way back in the beginning. Our Operations Officer and the Billing Manager, are still there today helping to run the practice, with 17 years of experience. We have doctors and massage therapists that have been here more than 7 years. Dr. Rose is easy to work for, the most generous and caring, so of course, we all want to stay and continue to work for her. We even have patients from the very beginning that are still patients today! That is loyalty. When you find the best doctors and the best therapists, you stick with them and spread the word!
Through thick and thin, we have weathered the storms that have come our way. Starting with Dr. Rose's congenital heart defects and ultimate open heart surgery in 2010. This kept her away from her practice and ended up being the reason she had to stop practicing. This was her passion. She quickly found a new passion with teaching others how to run a successful clinic and continues to spread her knowledge and is highly regarded amongst her chiropractic colleagues.
With COVID hitting and closing so many businesses, we managed to stay afloat due to determination and smart business decisions; loyal staff and devoted patients helped too. Dr. Rose will always be the heart of this clinic with her mission to help others shining through in our team values. We continue to hire only the best doctors and staff. We are always trying to find new and innovative ways to help treat our patients and we will always keep the patients needs first. We couldn't do it any other way.
So here's our heart felt congratulations from all of us, to Dr. Rose! 20 years and her dream is still going strong!
Welcome to Complete Care Chiropractic Clinic
MESSAGE TO OUR PATIENTS & PROSPECTIVE NEW PATIENTS
Our clinic is happy to welcome our patients and new patients back. We have had to make many changes as a result of COVID-19, which include scheduling, rigorous cleaning and sanitizing measures, and safety methods for our staff and for you, the patient.
Our office has lifted the mask and front desk shield mandate per the CDC guidelines If you feel more comfortable wearing a mask and having our staff and doctors wear their masks while you are in our office, please let us know. We are happy to accommodate you and want you to feel safe to come here.
Hours of operation:
- Monday 9am - 7pm
- Tuesday 9am - 7pm
- Wednesday 9am - 7pm
- Thursday 9am - 7pm
- Friday 9am - 7pm
- Saturday 9am - 2pm
- We ask that you arrive as close to your appointment time as possible, to eliminate multiple patients in the lobby.
- Due to our limited appointment times, we will be enforcing our cancellation policy of $25 for missed massage appointments.
- Our Massage schedule is very busy and it may take a few weeks to get an appointment. However, we can accommodate your needs for chiropractic care in the meantime. We have extended the expiration date on Gift Certificates and will be honoring them as long as we need to, so there is no need to worry. We apologize for any inconvenience. Thanks for your patience!
We look forward to seeing you all and we cannot wait to restore the health and wellness to which you have been accustomed. We appreciate your patience. As always, our goal is to provide you with the best possible care. If you have any further questions, please contact our office.
Complete Care Chiropractic Clinic
Services Provided by Our Team:
Our care therapies and techniques are safe, effective, and non-invasive and are performed without using drugs or surgical procedures. Treatments are designed to target pain, optimize pain relief, increase range of motion, restore spine health, and prevent recurrent injury.
- Chiropractic Care: We offer advanced spinal correction and pain-free adjustments aimed at providing lasting relief from neck pain, back pain, spinal nerve pain, and headaches. Spinal adjustment corrects musculoskeletal problems, including subluxations (spinal misalignment) and bulging or herniated discs that cause joint or nerve pain or pain from soft tissue irritation or inflammation.
- Massage Therapies: Your wellness plan may be complemented with one or more of our massage therapies that help to relax tight muscles, relieve muscle pain, improve circulation, and reduce inflammation and swelling. Massage therapy also stimulates tissue healing and restore immune balance.
- Corrective Exercises: Targeted corrective exercises and stretches from our experienced chiropractors aim to help strengthen soft and connective tissues. This may correct irregularities contributing to pain and reduce the risk of injury.
Conditions Treated at Complete Care Chiropractic Clinic
Our chiropractors in Warren specialize in treating a variety of musculoskeletal conditions that cause pain or restrict mobility. They include:
- Neck, Back, and Shoulder Pain
- Herniated Discs
- Headaches and Migraines
- Repetitive Use Injuries
- Sports and Work Injuries
What to Expect at Your First Visit
Our chiropractors will first explain how these natural techniques can benefit you. A comprehensive evaluation is then done to determine if this treatment approach is right for you. If so, a thorough examination along with various diagnostic tests will be performed to uncover the underlying cause of the pain. This helps in customizing a wellness care plan to meet your health goals.
Schedule an Appointment with Our Chiropractors
Individualized care at Complete Care Chiropractic Clinic in Warren can help prevent debilitating pain from interfering with your quality of life. Call us today at 586-576-0701 to schedule your appointment. We accept various insurance programs and payment methods. Be sure to check out our testimonials to read what patients have to say about their experience.
Complete Care Chiropractic Clinic | 586-576-0701
30061 Schoenherr Rd., Suite B
Warren, MI 48088